Asylum magazine is a forum for free debate, open to anyone with an interest in psychiatry or mental health. We especially welcome contributions from service users or ex-users (or survivors), carers, and frontline psychiatric or mental health workers (anonymously, if you wish). The magazine is not-for-profit and run by a collective of unpaid volunteers. Asylum Collective is open to anyone who wants to help produce and develop the magazine, working in a spirit of equality. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to help.
- You can find out how to get a copy of Asylum magazine on our ‘Subscribe’ page. Some copies of past issues are also available to buy.
- You can view some sample articles from Asylum magazine here.
- You can browse our archives here.
- Check out past and upcoming Asylum events here.
- If you want to contribute to the magazine, click here.
- Wondering who we are?
- Want to get involved with editing or promoting Asylum? Click here.
- Want to place a bulk order of Asylum Magazine for a special event? Click here.